Saturday 19 March 2016

Roasted Zucchini Hummus

A few weekends ago I had a picnic in the Launceston City Park with friends to enjoy the delights of the Tasmania Symphony Orchestra's free annual concert. One of my lovely comrades brought along a roasted zucchini hummus that blew my mind. So much so that I nagged her for the recipe till she handed it over and it's pretty much my favourite new food discovery ever!

I believe it's a recipe from the Good Food Revolution book. I've never heard of it before but I might have to visit the library and borrow a copy to see what other gems they might have cos this one is pure gold.



I've made the recipe as it's written and with beetroot. So, so good.



This is all the survived out of the zucchini batch before I got a chance to take a pic for the blog!



I have a glut of zucchini from the garden at the mo so it's always good to find a new idea for ways to use it. Have it with biscuits, on steak, in a sanga or with a carrot stick, it's delicious and oh so tasty.

Thank you Sarah. X

2 comments:

  1. افضل أنواع المعطرات افضل شركة تنظيف بدبي الخاصة والكنبتنظيف كنب بدبي لإضافة أفضل شركة تنظيف فى الشارقةأنواع المطهرات شركة تنظيف فى عجمان والمطابخ وصحي البكترياشركات التنظيف فى ابو ظبي والجراثيم لدينا أحدث السياراتشركة تنظيف فى العين لتوفير الخدمةشركة تنظيف ام القيوين في وبمجرد شركة تنظيف الفجيرةاتصال

    ReplyDelete