Monday 23 June 2014

Overnight Oats

I've discovered the loveliness of overnight oats and since it's such a simple (and cheap) breakfast to prepare, I thought I'd share the recipe I've been using.


2/3 Cup Quick Oats
2/3 Cups Of Your Milk of Choice
1 Tbs Warmed Honey
1/8 Tsp Vanilla Essence

1 - Mix all the ingredients together (note: warm honey first so it's nice and runny)
2 - Put into the fridge overnight
3 - In the morning when you wake up you can either heat the oats for 1.5 minutes before adding your toppings of choice (mine is home made yoghurt and banana) or you can eat it unheated (again with your toppings of choice)


Everyone in our family is mad on the stuff at the moment so I make a triple batch. It's creamy and melt in your mouth kinda stuff. Yummo!

No comments:

Post a Comment