Saturday 18 July 2015

Getting My Craft On

We are huge fans of the cartoon Toy Story at our house. Inspired by some gorgeous art works by Castle and things, I decided to get a bit craft and combine my love of both.


 I raided my craft box for some let, cotton and a bit of calico
 A little bit wobbly but still kinda cool. Buzz Lightyear would be proud!
In the coming months, I'm going to be re-shuffling the boys room (again) as Kai is ready for a big bed of his own. I've purchased some matching retro beds and plan to restore them with a bit of a modern tweak and thus, add a few new bits n bobs (like this framed pic) into the mix.

Today is frightfully cold outside but sunny so I'll be out tackling the very neglected veggie patch. What do you have planned for your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment