Friday 3 October 2014

Spring Styling

This lovely Spring weather has me in full Spring cleaning/tidying/reorganising mode. Cupboards have been cleaned out and rearranged, re decorating with items discovered at the back of cupboards has been in full swing, even the indoor plants have been dusted.

A trip to the local op shop to drop of some of the unwanted belongings saw me bring a few more things home with me that I would have liked (so much for cleaning out and simplifying) but when the items were these old metallic canisters then who could refuse.


At $2 each because they no longer had lids, they were not only a bargain but very "on trend" with the current penchant for all things metallic which I see in all the home magazines. I've repurposed mine as a pot holder and spoon container. 


It would seem that I was a magpie bird in a past life because clearly I have a "thing" for shiny stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Love these! I'm partial to a metallic, too. x

    ReplyDelete