Thursday 30 October 2014

Rearranging Again

I know I bang on about this all the time but here I go again. Rearranging what I already have is my favourite form of decorating. It's quick, fun and best of all, cheap as chips!

My bedroom has been my focus today, more specifically, the top of my chest of drawers.


This is what it looked like. Totally lovely but it was time for a few new things to circulate. So I raided some of my cupboards and pulled the mirror out from storage. Voila!



You could only describe it as "earthy" and "minimal" but that's me through and through at the moment. 

It took about 5 minutes to change it around and I got a good dose of decoration feng shui. Maybe you should investigate the back of your cupboards and do a little rearranging yourself. I'd recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment