Wednesday 12 February 2014

One More Step To A More Organised Me

My toddler is at day care, the babe is in bed, the Summer weather has taken a turn and it's drizzling outside - a perfect moment to do one of those odd jobs I've been meaning to do for ages.

Are you like me and have a drawer in the kitchen that is full of batteries, odd buttons, shoe polish and other odds and sods? It's that drawer that everything goes into that doesn't have a real home anywhere else and it's also the home of all my household keys which I don't keep on my keyring. HOWEVER I've made the mistake of not labelling any of them. Well today that all changed, my odd keys all got labelled so that I don't have to "dig" endlessly any more when I think "now where are the keys for the suitcases again?"



Armed with some cheap tags which I got from the local hardware store

And after a bit of labelling and sorting


I now have a perfect little collection of keys which are all identifyable. It's times like these that I wonder what took me so long to do this very simple organisational task (which didn't take very long when I finally sat down to do it). It would have saved me a lot of frustrated moments - maybe this is a job for you this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment