Tuesday 18 September 2012

What Do We Have Here?

Recently I arrived home to find an unusual thing left on my doorstep. It was a teapot with the words "read me" written on a label attached to the handle.


Intrigued I opened the lid to find the most ingenious wedding invite I've ever received. My friend Verity is getting married on 12/12/2012 at 12:12pm with a Mad Hatter tea party theme.



She has very cleverly used packs of cards as the base of her invite and applied a sticker which she has printed the particulars onto using her home computer/printer. What an awesome idea as a DIY project, saving you money but also providing a very effective and memorable invite. I was truly impressed.




The teapot isn't for me to keep. She has asked all the guests to decorate their teapot and bring it along to the ceremony to line the path that she will take to marry her best friend and partner for life, Garret.

I'm really looking forward to this wedding. Verity and Garret are a great team and I know will have a long and happy life together, it will be great to celebrate their marriage with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment