Wednesday 11 March 2015

Garage Sale Virgin

Over the weekend I went to my very first garage sale. It was totally impromptu but it was at a house that I've long admired around the corner from me. I'll admit that I went mostly to take a sneaky peak at the property BUT, whilst I didn't get to see much of the house (the sale was in the garage funnily enough) I did find some awesome treasure amongst the trash (all for the grand total of $12).


Most of it found it's way to my shack. Not because it wasn't lovely stuff but simply because it was all true to the style that I've decorated the shack (natural, earthy and vintage).

The day following the garage sale I went to the beach house and couldn't wait to find homes for my haul.





This garage sale business is addictive stuff. I'm going to have to check the paper this weekend and hope that there's another treasure trove for me to raid. Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. that was a fortunate find. I've been trying to find a retro bedspread to match my 70s cushions, I have the basket and the the woven floor mat.

    ReplyDelete