Wednesday 25 July 2012

I Need Some Inspiration

Winter. Some like it but most hate it, I'm currently sitting in the latter box. I'd love just one day of tropical delight to get me through the next few months until Summer comes back. My skin is pale and gross, my hair has darkened because of the lack of sunshine and generally this week I've been lacking some serious vitamin D because I'm GRUMPY.

I'm also having one of those weeks where absolutely nothing significant has happened, hence the lack of blogging.

In need of some serious inspiration, I've been scouring my favourite design internet sites and found these pics of a child's room which has got me thinking that I could do something similar in Ewan's room at the shack.



I've already started something similar with the paper lanterns in his room but after seeing the above pic, I think I need to get a few more different colours happening.

Here's a very dark pic that I've taken on my iphone but you get the idea of what I've started.
Kids rooms are so fun to create and with most of the other rooms in the shack near complete, it's about time I get stuck into my little man's beach room and make it a fun place to be in.

Next stop e-bay to see what other paper lanterns etc I can find....I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment